Monday, August 17, 2009

Armed with

“Armed with the power of Thy name nothing can ever hurt me, and with Thy love in my heart all the world's afflictions can in no wise alarm me.”-- Baha'u'llah

http://vimeo.com/2228238
This video is one of my very favorites. For whatever the reason, it touched me deeply. It has almost become my daily regenerating source. Whenever I listened to it, I felt immersed in that all encompassing love generated from the words and melody and a deepest longing arising from my heart to become nearer to our source from which we came and to which we shall return. What else do I need if I have “Thy love in my heart” and what could I ever fear if I am “armed with the power of Thy name”.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dear Readers,
Thank you for spending time to read my post.
Please share your thoughts here if your heart is touched.
Have a good day,
Le